2 Years Warranty on All Boiler Installations
12 Months Warranty on All Laboures
- Please check your billing and address details are correct. If incorrect please email us with correct details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact us if you require further assistance
- CONDITIONS AND ACCEPTANCE
- Orders are accepted subject to the following conditions –
- 1. All works carried out by Commercial Gas SystemsLtd has a twelve-month guarantee excluding the boiler. (Please refer to section 2 regarding boiler guarantees).
- 2. The boiler which you have chosen to be installed is guaranteed by the manufacturerwhich covers parts and labour subject to a yearly boiler service.
- 3.The contract price quoted is conditional upon acceptance in writing, within twelve weeks of the date of estimate and only includes the works specified.
- 4. The works will be carried out as soon as possible.However we cannot accept responsibility for any delay which may be caused by inclement weather, non-availability of materials, or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- 5. We reserve the right to refuse to accept cancellation of an order where we have placed specific orders for materials or services provided. A 20% restocking fee will apply.
- 6. When making any alterations to existing heating or domestic plumbing we can only guarantee the work and materials which we supply and fit. Any failure to existingpipe work, valves, radiators, washers etc are not covered but we will be pleased to quote for any necessary rectification work.
- 7. All scrap metal, cylinders, radiatorsand boilers will be removed and disposed of by the contractor. This excludes any steal water tanks in the loft. These will be made redundant and left safe.
- 8. It is the responsibility of the homeowner to dispose of any rubbish generated from the job. All rubbish will be bagged up and the site made tidy upon completion of the works. We will take any cardboard as this can be recycled.
- 9. If parking permits are required, it is the responsibility of the client to supply them. If the client cannot supply these then parking charges will be added to the final price.
- 10. 50% of thelabour cost and 100% of materials costs deposit is required before work can commence, so parts can be ordered in advance.
- 11. Full payment is required within 14 dayson completion of the works.
- 12. All card payments carry a 0% surcharge.
- 13. On completion of theworks the boiler manufacturer allows us 21 days to issue the warranty. Both the boiler warranty and gas building regulation certificate will only be issued once full payment has been made.
- 14. The customer has the right to cancel up to two days prior to the work commencing. After this time the 20% deposit taken will automatically become non-refundable 15. All work is Subject to an onsite survey.
- 16. Commercial Gas Systems Ltd reserve the right to alter any of the above terms and conditions although the customer will be notified within a reasonable time frame of any changes.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Where can we not resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Payment methods include – Cash, Cheque, Card or Bank Transfer payment
- Thank you for your business
- Commercial Gas Systems Ltd
Under the new law, people have the following data protection rights: The right to be informed Individuals have the right to know why and how their personal data is being processed. Having a good privacy notice (see step 3) will help make sure you’re protecting this right. Further Information The right of access Under current data protection law, people already have the right to ask you for a copy of all the information you hold about them. This is called a subject access request. The right of individuals to access their personal data will still exist under the new law. So, before 25 May 2018, make sure you have processes in place that allow you to provide this information to the individual making the request. Under the new law you’ll need to provide the information within one month. A copy of the requested information must be provided to the individual free of charge unless the request is what the law calls ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’, in particular if it is repetitive. If you decide to charge a fee, it must be based on the administrative cost of providing the information. If you refuse, you must tell the person why and let them know they can complain to the ICO or seek a judicial remedy. You have to do this as soon as possible and within one month. Further Information The right to rectification Individuals have the right to have their information corrected if they believe it is factually inaccurate – this is known as the right to rectification. For example, if a builder sends an invoice to a customer at the wrong home address, they should change the address once they are told it is wrong and have been given the correct details. If the builder shared the incorrect information with another organisation, it is up to the builder to try to ensure that the other company is aware of the correction to the information. The builder must inform the other organisation unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Further Information